My name is Cheryl Calhoun and I am Broker Associate with Nino Real Estate. I am a REALTOR® who is dedicated to serving my clients and business associates with honesty, integrity and utmost efficiency.
My grandfather, broker Charles J. Cordone, was a past president of the San Jose Real Estate Board which today is the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors®. He encouraged me to follow my dreams, be honorable, and that you can achieve any goal as long as elbow grease is liberally applied.
I am a member of N.A.R., C.A.R., and the San Benito County Association of Realtors®. I’ve been privileged to serve the SBCAOR association in several positions over the years including:
- Treasurer of the SBCAOR Board in 2003 and again in 2017.
- 2004 Director of the Board for the California Association of Realtors® – My committee appointments were: Affordable Housing, Land Use and Environmental and the MLS/Computer and Business Technology Committees.
- SBCOAR Board Director from 2010-2012.
- SBCAOR Secretary in 2016
- SBCAOR Marketing Chair in 2001 and 2002
- Awarded the SBCAOR President’s Award for 2016
Sellers deserve good guidance and great marketing, so one of my goals is to craft a great marketing plan that will earn great market exposure. It is my belief that marketing your home or business should be a combination of personal one-on-one service and great communication. Further, the use of high-tech tools, especially an enhanced web presence, great pictures, social media, and virtual tours are must haves.
Educating buyers, especially first time buyers, is one of my passions. It is always my goal that my sellers and buyers feel that they are well informed so that they can make decisions that best fits their wants and needs.
I truly enjoy my chosen profession, and would be more than happy to work together to achieve your home selling or buying goals.